MELINCRYDDAN COMMUNITY CONFERENCE TRUSTEE BOARD
Melincryddan Community Conference (MCC) wishes to recruit talented people to our Board of Trustees to help us face the challenges of funding and service delivery and to build on the success of the past 15 years. The successful candidates will be expected to take up post in October /November 2017.
We are particularly interested in hearing from people with any of the following skills and/or experience:
- Leadership, accountancy, administration, marketing and/or presentation skills.
- IT and computer skills
- Prosperity management/building maintenance.
- An ability to contribute and influence at local and strategic levels.
- Experience of fundraising and understanding of funding application.
- Experience in running community projects and events.
- A strong belief and commitment to the aims and values of Community Development National Occupational Standards.
- Any other skills/experience that would be beneficial to advance the work of the charity.
- Available to give the necessary time to the role.
It would be advantageous if someone was able to offer:
- Experience of working in the third sector in a paid or volunteer capacity
- Able to take the lead in income stream generation
- A desire to develop into a leadership role (we currently have a Vice Chair vacancy).
Applicants will need to show that they understand the MCC and have a desire to help further our work. Anyone interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact David Howells, Chair Person on 01639 683259 or adminMCC@neatheast.co.uk
Trustee Board Meetings are generally held 10 times per year. Trustees are expected to contribute time to the charities work in the time between meetings. The position of trustee is a voluntary position; though reasonable expenses can be reimbursed.
Applicants need to complete a standard volunteer application form and provide 2 referees.